Elite Ownage Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EOG is an gaming community focused mainly on the Wii, The games we mostly play are MKwii, SSBB and GH, Join EOG today!!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Metroid Prime Trilogy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cornbeef

cornbeef

Gamer Dollars : 39

Metroid Prime Trilogy Empty
PostSubject: Metroid Prime Trilogy   Metroid Prime Trilogy EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:41 pm

It just came out today, but unfortunately, I don't have enough $$$, so I have to wait another month or so to get it. I've been looking forward to this one anyways, since I never even played 1 metroid prime game,. Also, 3 Metroid games+$50 pricetag=OMEGA WIN
Back to top Go down
Luigikid

Luigikid

Gamer Dollars : 105

PostSubject: Re: Metroid Prime Trilogy   Metroid Prime Trilogy EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:12 pm

I've never played a Metroid game, but three for the price of one is a good start.
Back to top Go down
http://luigikid.com/
Orange Lightning
Mod
Mod
Orange Lightning

Gamer Dollars : 41

PostSubject: Re: Metroid Prime Trilogy   Metroid Prime Trilogy EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:01 pm

Great deal! I've only played Metroid on the DS. I loved it, but to be honest I can't say much about the new one. I bet it's worth a buy anyways.
Back to top Go down
DevinSeventy8

DevinSeventy8

Gamer Dollars : 73

PostSubject: Re: Metroid Prime Trilogy   Metroid Prime Trilogy EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 8:52 pm

^I bought Metroid Prime: Corruption on release day... but I never played it. I never KNEW it was the final part in the trilogy of games.

I also never bothered with MP1 and MP:E because I didn't wanna use the GC controller.

I'm getting this game ASAP. I'll finally be able to play through the three games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metroid Prime Trilogy   Metroid Prime Trilogy Empty

Back to top Go down

Metroid Prime Trilogy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Ownage Gamers :: Game Talk :: Other Video Games :: Upcoming Releases-
Jump to: