Elite Ownage Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EOG is an gaming community focused mainly on the Wii, The games we mostly play are MKwii, SSBB and GH, Join EOG today!!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Super Mario Galaxy 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luigikid

Luigikid

Gamer Dollars : 105

Super Mario Galaxy 2 Empty
PostSubject: Super Mario Galaxy 2   Super Mario Galaxy 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:33 am

Nintendo itself said it was aimed more at hardcore gamers, and therefore harder. I'm impatiently waiting for the release. Anybody else looking forward to it?
Back to top Go down
http://luigikid.com/
DevinSeventy8

DevinSeventy8

Gamer Dollars : 73

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Galaxy 2   Super Mario Galaxy 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:43 am

DID IT?! I never knew that. I've been sick to my eyeballs about how Mario games are so easy nowadays. In fact, I was talking about that recently.

YES. I am looking forward to it. I was looking forward to it to begin with, but NOW I'm really looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Luigikid

Luigikid

Gamer Dollars : 105

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Galaxy 2   Super Mario Galaxy 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:10 pm

Super Mario Sunshine wasn't easy. At least, compared to other games. It was easy for me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://luigikid.com/
DevinSeventy8

DevinSeventy8

Gamer Dollars : 73

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Galaxy 2   Super Mario Galaxy 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 8:48 pm

I find all the 3-D Marios to be a bit on the soft side, since they want everyone to be able to beat the game, obviously.

The Mario game I respect the most is the "Real" Super Mario Bros. 2 for NES. That game is a monster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Galaxy 2   Super Mario Galaxy 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Mario Galaxy 2
Page 1 of 1